Check of the processes related to the delivery of IT services for the internal needs as well as for the external customers to optimize costs, improve their business processes in the IT department and to maximize business opportunities for the companies. The current practice of the organization are checked in relation to the requirements of the standard ISO20000 (IT Services Management System) and in accordance with ITIL best practices.
The verification process includes:
- Defining the service levels and service catalog
- Capacity planning
- Budget planning and realization monitoring
- Ensuring the availability and continuity of the services
- Information security
- Supplier and customer management
- Support – help desk
- Configuration and change control, production environment
The audit includes specific objections to specific weaknesses with suggestions for improvement.